Seeking Employment: Staying in touch to maximize opportunities
In today's fast-paced world, finding a new job can be like navigating a maze. Our goal is to keep you informed as new opportunities come our way.
Our candidates are are either actively looking for work or are open to making a change.
Stay connected for notice of featured job listings:
- Connect with the SearchWright Career Portal (opens a new browser window) to search open positions and respond directly to a posting.
- If you don't see a job opening that's a good fit, submit your resume by 1) creating an account on the SearchWright Career Portal and 2) uploading your resume
- Connect via Facebook
- Connect via LinkedIn
By becoming part of the SearchWright network, you take advantage of:
- Job postings for entry level to experienced professionals pursuing senior management career opportunities
- A Direct-Hire Division that conducts searches for executive, management, administrative (exempt and non-exempt) and select technical positions
- A worldwide network of client companies from start-ups to the Fortune 500
- Expertise in finance, legal and many other industries
Experience and expertise: the SearchWright advantage
SearchWright is a member of a world-wide recruiting network. Whether you are seeking a position locally in the San Francisco Bay Area, or on the national or global stage, we can help.
Please inquire about our generous referral fees for clients and candidates alike. Referral fees are paid upon a successful placement and upon satisfaction of the guaranty period.